Fall

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cowboy Birthday Party!

As most of you know, our Benjamin turned 2 last weekend. We are so thankful that God gave him to us. He has brought us so much joy in these two short years! Celebrating with us were his two friends from church, Julius and Kylie. These are some pictures from his party:



2 comments:

Laura Bridges said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Gosh you look a lot like Uncle Keith used to in those pictures! Abby wants you to know that she's sorry we missed the party. We can't wait to see you at the end of July :-) Love, Aunt Ruthie, Uncle Andy, Abigail and Hannah

Erin said...

Gracie, It is so fun to check out your blog. Your kids are so darling. The party looks like so much fun. I enjoyed seeing the pictures from your trip to Missouri. That would make a fun vacation for us. I bet it is not too far. I miss you!