Fall

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas at All God's Children Preschool

On December 9th, the preschool that our girls attend had their annual Christmas program. Our family contributed:

One donkey, shaggy and brown (according to one of the songs)
A sheep, who preferred not to sing. Then again, none of her classmates sang either. Some did some hand motions, she did a few.
We brought some glowing grandparents! Well, Grandpa doesn't glow, but he talks things over with the kids as if they were 25 instead of 5. Very entertaining to listen to!


Grandma Sharon's grandchildren (all 8) are brilliant, beautiful, funny and charming. She will tell anyone who will listen! In the background please note that my husband is chatting with one of his former co-workers. Add this to the body of evidence that the man knows someone everywhere we go.


Polk loved seeing the classes altogether. Since she does dropoff and pickup almost every preschool day, she's very familiar with the teachers and most of the students.



The program was twenty minutes long and I want all of you to know that we did not stop grinning the entire time. The children are so fun and funny, without meaning to be! Many of them were loving the spotlight, some just loved to sing. Only one cried onstage. For a preschool of this size, I figure that's pretty good! Below are some videos. Let me apologize for the atrocious skills of the videographer (me). All movement and unsteadiness were caused by my uncontrollable giggling. It was just too cute! Preschool programs should be required for anyone who is battling depression or sadness. How could you not smile at this bunch??








3 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO CUTE!

Polk said...

So nice to see a replay of that night. Somehow I thought Abb's class sounded better in person and I was so glad to see Hannah as I couldn't see her at all that night. That is Sammi standing on her right and Ava on her left. Those 3 are adorable together.

Grace Halsey said...

Very cute! I love their costume hats--I bet those have reappeared a time or two since the program! :)