Well, 36 weeks and counting for Baby Bridges! Yesterday we had another good non-stress test and then an ultrasound. Everything still looks very good, we seem to have a happy and active little girl, at least in utero! According to the ultrasound she already weighs about 6lbs, 14 ounces and is measuring exactly the right size for this point in gestation. She looks (and feels) like she's running out of room in there! Hopefully on Friday I will find out the date of my C-section, right now we're waiting for Dr. Cline to review the ultrasound. Most likely, it will be on March 6, 2008.
In other news, the streets are slick as can be around here so Andy has worked the past two nights. Abigail tells us that the "white snow" is "purty!" I took my time getting to work today but didn't have any trouble. Also, we finally have new cell phone batteries!! So, hopefully my conversations with Gracie will stop getting cut short.
I'll do my best to add some pictures to the blog tonight from home. I need to get some practice before the baby comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment