Well we're knee-deep in basketball playoffs, and everything's working out well: a bunch of teams are losing, lol. :-) Nothing worse than prolonging bad basketball. At least we can move on to the spring sports! I wouldn't mind a couple of teams sticking around to make things interesting, but no need for a bunch of them.
I'm going to the Clemson-Georgia Tech basketball game Thursday with Richard. He's Crystal's ex-boyfriend and he's in my home group. He got tickets from a girl at work. Should be a good game. Clemson's coming off a heartbreaker to UNC in double OT.
Looks like the AARPs escaped another "winter storm warning." Jeff. Co. schools were closed today, and most of the snow/ice melted by mid-morning. But it was supposed to freeze when the sun went down.
Obama and McCain are widening their leads. I'll have to rehearse my argument when BB cross-examines me about my ballot. The latest spat I saw was Obama telling Hillary she needs to release her taxes to document where she got the $5 million she just put in the campaign from her own pocketbook.
At least the writers are coming off strike. Now everybody will get their shows back!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment