

Well, here are the much anticipated pictures of my new TV. The stats are 46-inch Samsung LCD widescreen high-definition. It's pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. I think I have 15 HD channels, so when I watch those, I can't walk to close to the TV or else I'll get poke checked by an NHL player, blocked out on a rebound in the Big Dance, or a grass stain from the Cubs or Braves. I've already had to use the carpet cleaner three times after baseball games. Yeesh!
Other than that, not much is going on. I'm hosting home group tonight, and we're trying to expand our group to more than three people.
Spring sports are in third gear, and thankfully playoffs are in two weeks! Just when the weather warms up for good, they're just about done playing, except for soccer and track.
1 comment:
Great pics, Keith! She's adorable--short but wide. Maybe you should tie a rope around you when using the HD channels and always watch with a buddy.
AndyH
Post a Comment