Our friends, the Jordans, have a game that they play with their young kids around the dinner table. Each person shares his or her "best & funniest" moments of the day as a way to get to know each other better and just debrief in a fun way. So, I thought I would start a potential theme on our blog (L & K--jump in whenever you want!) to share our "best & funniest" moments!
This first picture counts as our best because it represents some great times we've had over the summer with our movie nights! Andy's day off is on Friday, so we try to make that day especially fun and often, end it by watching a movie together on our bed with "corn" as Benji says. I took this picture in April, and since then, we've enjoyed some great movies: Ratatouille, Chicken Little, Finding Nemo, & Swiss Family Robinson to name a few. Send along more suggestions if you have them!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad to see everyone having some fun and not so serious.
Exercise takes on a whole new meaning with little ones in the house! We've had the same fun in our house too!
I'm sure glad you explained the "exercise" picture because it looks like you're all doing some sort of interpretive dance. Or you and Clara are working on a new breathing technique.
What fun! Those kids are so cute.
Ha. You just encouraged me to attempt working out with my kids...
We love movie night too!!! We are currently watching Pete's Dragon, a 1960's Disney musical. SO much fun...
Post a Comment