Fall

Thursday, May 17, 2012

What Newborns Do

When the girls were newborns, especially Abigail, every expression and movement was photo worthy.  I couldn't begin to tell you how many pictures we had of her sleeping in different places and positions.  They were all adorable and in fact, I have way more than a reasonable number of pictures of each of our babies sleeping!  Their expressions change and their faces change in just days.  Now that AJ is 5 weeks old, I can see him growing and changing. 

But over the years, my perspective on photos has changed, too.  Let's just say, I have some more active and creative photo subjects these days!

One day last week, when it was really warm, the urge to play in the water must have been irresistable because I found the girls in the back yard doing this!


 I guess changing into swimsuits was just too much trouble, they'd stripped down to panties and were spraying each other and squealing in the cold water.


Meanwhile, AJ was deep in sleep, dreaming about working with Daddy one day.  His day is still entirely consumed by eating, sleeping and having his diaper changed.  With some brief interludes of staring at the ceiling fan.



**For some reason, I'm having a terrible time uploading pictures and can't add more than 3-4 to a post.  So I'll have to start doing more frequent shorter posts.  FYI, for those who want to see more baby pics!

2 comments:

Grace Halsey said...

Fun!!!! If they lived in Mississippi, they might want to play in cold water everyday!

Keith said...

Looks like that isn't their first rodeo with the hose. And A.J. is resting up for a busy summer, I'm sure.