Hannah in her baby carrier
Spring is finally here in Indiana! We have had several nice days in a row and are spending as much time out enjoying the weather as possible.
Abigail has too many outdoor interests to list but some of her favorites are: swinging, letting Pete (our Lab) out to follow her around, riding her various toys and "cleaning." Her version of cleaning involves a spray bottle and rag, with a lot of spraying and wiping, but not necessarily wiping up what she sprays! She cleans cars, windows, garage walls, you name it! Recently she learned that she enjoys going for a walk, to the mailbox and back, but isn't allowed to go that far on her own. So, we hold hands and walk all the way down the driveway. This takes some time!
Because it is usually very windy at our house, Hannah doesn't enjoy the fresh air as much as her sister, yet. Instead, she rides in a sling/baby carrier. She is apparently very cozy inside because she almost always goes to sleep right away. A little bonus is that carrying her around and playing with Abigail is much more exercise than I've been getting.
Andy has been getting very busy with landscaping work, using every nice day to finish up jobs. With all the rain we've had it is still a little wet. As soon as he comes home though, he starts working around our house. We've started our seeds for the garden now, so it won't be long before we're out taking care of it. I can't wait!
If I'm really feeling patient I'll do another update tomorrow, with more current pics of Hannah!
5 comments:
They are adorable! I love Hannah's snugly new nest. Tell Abby that we would enjoy her help with our gardening experiment this year! Maybe she can give us tips over the phone....:)
So sweet love all the pictures!
Post a Comment