Fall

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Sister AND Big Brother!


I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders.
I will be glad and exult in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.

--Psalm 9:1-2


What could make Easter weekend even more exciting in the Halsey home?

A new baby!

Please rejoice with us as God has blessed us with an answer to prayer:

a new little one in our family!


5 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and such a blessing. Number three was so great because the older two can play together while you take care of the baby. We hope you are feeling well Gracie.

Shurden Family said...

Congratulations!! This is so strange but I checked your blog yesterday and it crossed my mind if you were pregnant! I'm so excited for you. 3 really is fun!
Christy

Brent and Noele said...

What great news! Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you all.
Love,
Brent, Noele, Anne & Lydia

Laura Bridges said...

Our summer vacation 2009 will be extra fun with a new little baby to hold! We can't wait to meet our newest niece or nephew :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Hope you are feeling well Gracie. Glad Clara and Ben are excited about the new baby! Will you find out if it's a boy or girl??

Love,
Annu