Rhett Bumbler and Rebecca Ravioli - Andy played a swindler who was new in town, trying to trick everyone out of their money. Problem was, he wasn't good at cards or dice! And, as I mentioned below, I was the murderer. Hehehe!
Here's our entire group. Our friends Chris and Lisa did a great job decorating their house as The Four Deuces club.Last week was a busy one at our house. Here's an overview:
Monday was our second 'watch day' at Abigail's dance class. This time there were only 3 girls in gymnastics and 6 (I think) in dance. In both classes, Abigail demonstrated new skills and listened really well. In the above picture, she's walking on the balance beam, something they didn't do in the fall.
In this picture, Abigail is doing some forward kicks with her teacher. She does these at home all the time but with all things dance related, Andy and I are pretty clueless so it helps to see the teachers demonstrate!
On Tuesday, Abigail accompanied me to my hair appointment and had her very first 'big girl' haircut! Her curls are still long but Heather, my hair dresser, evened up the back and sides, and trimmed Abby's bangs. It's a subtle improvement.

Hannah is crawling all over the place! Her big news though is that she is no longer nursing during the day. This is a big step and we'll have to see how she does over the next few days. More teeth seem to be on the way so I'm hoping the drop in nursing doesn't make the teething even harder on her. She is drinking milk from a sippy cup and doing very well, just don't let her have the sippy for more than a minute. She's been known to turn it upside down, depressing the valve and the liquid in the cup quickly floods her highchair tray!

On Friday night Andy and I (pictured above with our friends, Ashley and Mike Brown) headed out to a costume party/Murder Mystery. We had a ball! The theme was 1920's gangsters and flappers and our friends really went all out on some of their costumes. In the end, only one person solved the mystery by guessing that yours truly was the murderer! That's right, following my assigned role of Rebecca Ravioli, I knocked off dear old dad, the mob boss. Everyone was very surprised! I need to reassure Pops that he has nothing to worry about in real life ;-)
Monday was our second 'watch day' at Abigail's dance class. This time there were only 3 girls in gymnastics and 6 (I think) in dance. In both classes, Abigail demonstrated new skills and listened really well. In the above picture, she's walking on the balance beam, something they didn't do in the fall.
In this picture, Abigail is doing some forward kicks with her teacher. She does these at home all the time but with all things dance related, Andy and I are pretty clueless so it helps to see the teachers demonstrate!
Hannah is crawling all over the place! Her big news though is that she is no longer nursing during the day. This is a big step and we'll have to see how she does over the next few days. More teeth seem to be on the way so I'm hoping the drop in nursing doesn't make the teething even harder on her. She is drinking milk from a sippy cup and doing very well, just don't let her have the sippy for more than a minute. She's been known to turn it upside down, depressing the valve and the liquid in the cup quickly floods her highchair tray!

On Friday night Andy and I (pictured above with our friends, Ashley and Mike Brown) headed out to a costume party/Murder Mystery. We had a ball! The theme was 1920's gangsters and flappers and our friends really went all out on some of their costumes. In the end, only one person solved the mystery by guessing that yours truly was the murderer! That's right, following my assigned role of Rebecca Ravioli, I knocked off dear old dad, the mob boss. Everyone was very surprised! I need to reassure Pops that he has nothing to worry about in real life ;-)
Once again, sorry the pictures are so small. I really need some tech help with my camera, I guess! The one large pic was taken with my cell phone.
4 comments:
I know you are busy, busy, busy but I'm sure glad your job allows for blog time. Abbs picture at the beauty shop was adorable and my Hannah Kay is really growing up. It's amazing these two cute little girls have a murderer for a mother!!!
The photo size mystery has been solved with the help of our IT guy here at work. My office if a busy place, you see. Anywho, I'm not going to re-do the affected posts, but I know now how to do a work around in the future.
Great update! Maybe you can repost the picture of you guys in your costumes--that would be a good one to view close-up. :) Way to go on your achievements, girls, watch your mom carefully!!!
I needed sunglasses for that haircut smile from Abbs. And with all this dancing prowess, will we see a certificate or trophy in her future? Don't worry, I'll call the Star and tell them the big news.
Post a Comment