Fall

Monday, May 24, 2010

New blog: Farner's Almanac

As some of you know, I debuted a new blog about 10 days ago. It's called Farner's Almanac and you can visit it here.

It's a way to still write about sports, but on my own terms and at my own pace. I'll also hack away at relationship humor and personal finance tidbits. Those are passionate subjects for me, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. It's a work in progress with the length of the posts, type of posts, and presentation, but it's out there, and I hope to keep it fresh several times a week.

So far I've written about the first place Cincinnati Reds, ways to revive Triple Crown horse racing and the differences men and women have in gift giving etiquette and timing. There are also cool personal finance links to help plan, save or cutback.

Hope you enjoy it, please comment often and feel free to offer suggestions.

http://farnersalmanac.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Laura Bridges said...

We're enjoying it so far! Also, I'm clicking on the ads :-)

Grace Halsey said...

I'm so glad you are doing this! It will undoubtedly be good for lots of reasons over the long haul! And, I like that your content is varied and that you have all those cool links on the sidebar.