Bruce got a great deal on a blow up pool last week, and I helped him blow up dinosaurs for Kailey Kate, Cate and Luca. Of course, only an uncle can make the biggest splashes of all, and I bit the bullet and stepped in to do the dirty work.

The Campaign Manager (a.k.a. Aunt of the Year candidate) with a festively dressed Luca.

We also celebrated my birthday since this weekend is David and Robin's wedding. I got a bunch of cards (a Zavitz tradition) and had four flavors of cheesecake. Umm umm.
3 comments:
Great pictures! We can't wait to meet the kids someday soon!
I love the pool ---- never saw one quite like that!! I'm glad Cate got to play in it too. Surely they all will vote for you!
Looks like it was a great visit! And, until you have kids of your own, I think you can rest assured that the Uncle of the Year title is yours. I mean, it just doesn't get any better than undivided attention from somebody who practically has "fun" as his middle name!
Post a Comment