Here are some photos of the kids at play...
All four in the sandbox
Hannah loves big kids who can carry her, pull her in the wagon and otherwise love on her. Clara is happy to oblige!

Painting was a big hit!

A weekend at the Bridges is never complete without some porch time.

Clara has learned to knit and Abigail was itching to help. So, she held the ball of yarn. We're not sure how helpful that was, but they were both content.

Speaking of contentment...the new Gator did not provide anyone any contentment, especially Gracie and I! While everyone loved riding it, it can be SO hard for those under 5 to share. Clara was quite diplomatic but we still had to 'break 'em up' a few times!

And best of all, we got to be together to celebrate Benji's birthday!! This has never happened before and we were pleased to have something to celebrate while waiting for hopeful news on Suzanne. So, with a green tractor on top of a cake iced by Abigail and Clara, Benji was a happy birthday boy! Uncle Andy has had his share of tractor cakes, I'm sure.
Painting was a big hit!
A weekend at the Bridges is never complete without some porch time.
Clara has learned to knit and Abigail was itching to help. So, she held the ball of yarn. We're not sure how helpful that was, but they were both content.
Speaking of contentment...the new Gator did not provide anyone any contentment, especially Gracie and I! While everyone loved riding it, it can be SO hard for those under 5 to share. Clara was quite diplomatic but we still had to 'break 'em up' a few times!
This was the music for Abigail's dance recital, which I'm hoping to post a video of soon. I tried yesterday and kept getting error messages...stay tuned.
And best of all, we got to be together to celebrate Benji's birthday!! This has never happened before and we were pleased to have something to celebrate while waiting for hopeful news on Suzanne. So, with a green tractor on top of a cake iced by Abigail and Clara, Benji was a happy birthday boy! Uncle Andy has had his share of tractor cakes, I'm sure.
2 comments:
Looks like it was a blast for the cousin reunion. I wish I could have witnessed the Mickey Mambo and the Gator "sharing." I would have been happy to supply a little uncle refereeing. 8-)
Thanks for posting these! It was great to remember all the fun things we did that weekend. Since our sandbox at home is now up and running, Clara told me on the phone this weekend that Hannah has the right idea for playing with the sand--stay out of the box and just stick your hands in so you won't get sand all over you! Does she sound like my daughter or what?! :)
Post a Comment