Brrrrr! It's cold!
The adorable hats the girls are wearing were Christmas gifts from Halseys this year. We got them over our Thanksgiving lunch visit, so the girls were able to wear them when the weather started to get wintry.
Don't worry, we always make sure to spend plenty of snuggly time inside during the cold months. Here's a typical Saturday morning, with a cartoon in progress.
Andy loves the cold weather but I just deal with it. He's out in the cold all the time, taking care of the animals and even working on a sled for Champ, the pony, to pull in the snow. I'd rather burrow in the cozy house but from time to time I help him outside. The trip to Georgia sure came at a nice time, I was happy to see the sun! When we returned, on December 31st, the snow was finally gone! Today is January 8th and the snow returned this week. Our yard is all white, once again.
2 comments:
Cute frosty, cute girls, cute hats.
Wow! I didn't realize that you had already had that much snow! The snowman is great and I love seeing the girls in their hats!!!
Post a Comment