I found a site called Suite101, which allows writers free reign to write on any subject they wish, and as many articles as they want.
So I've penned my thoughts on various subjects of the day, from the Super Bowl Media Day, to the MVP of the game, to Albert Pujols' contract, and finally, everyone's favorite: Valentine's Day tips for men. I even touched on the favorite subjects of our family and friends: UofL basketball and Georgia football.
Suite101 pays by revenue share, basically a combination of page views and people who click on ads, and then go on and buy a product. The trick is unique visitors. So if the same person (or computer) clicks on ads over and over, the revenue plateaus.
I'm constantly brainstorming for things that are both fun to write about, and that will bring a lot of interest (i.e. clicks). To me, it's always been a combination of sports and relationship topics. The kind of "talkers" you hear on morning radio shows.
Hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
Loved the valentine one!! What did Kristi think??
Post a Comment