Fall

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Suite Date

On Friday night, Andy and I were treated to a night out. Thanks to a bank that I work with to invest scholarship dollars, and Mom and Dad who wanted to have the girls for an overnight, we were living it up!



Close game? Check!

Good food? Check!

Good company? Check!

Good seats? The best! Founders level suite, center court!

Hometown win? Check! The Pacers were 0-3 against the visiting Chicago Bulls this season and it was not expected to be a close game. In overtime, the Pacers prevailed!

Date on a budget? Check! The whole evening cost $5, for parking.



We had such a good time! And we're not even NBA fans. This is a good reminder that it can be fun to be a "visitor" to your own city. I'm downtown each workday, but rarely on the weekends. Indy has a safe, clean and fun downtown. What a treat!

3 comments:

Keith said...

It's great you had a fun time, but I'm most proud that you must've done a little research to throw in that 0-3 stat! What next, analyzing the starting lineup? And I never thought I'd see the day that AJB would go to an NBA game, much less enjoy himself. Oh the humanity!

Polk said...

Glad you had a good time and also that our inagural slumber party was a success even after Hannah's tough day. I really enjoyed my little snuggie buddy!!

Grace Halsey said...

That is wonderful--everything you could ask for in a night on the town! Indy is a great city.