Fall

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recent pictures to share

As promised in my last entry, here are a whole bunch of recent pictures:


This is what happens when you just must go outside to "check on kitties" right now! Fashion takes a backseat and you end up in a dress with rubber boots.
Hannah really, really wants to sit up!
Abigail and Polk breaking green beans. Yes, she actually breaks them and is a big help! Mom cuts off the ends and then gives them to Abbs to break. What a team!
So, one day while I was at work and Mom was staying with the girls, she thought Hannah's feet were a little chilly but couldn't find any socks. What she did find are these adorable pink bunny slippers! They are hilarious and they actually stay on! Kristin Beck bought them for Hannah when she was born, hoping she'd be able to wear them for Easter. They were too big then but lately, she's been wearing them a lot.

Uncle Keith and Abigail blowing bubbles on the porch while Hannah watches from her bouncy seat:

















Pops is doing his best to inspire another

golfer in the family!



One morning as I was leaving for work, Polk and the girls came out to wave goodbye to me. It was so cute that I had to run in and get my camera to take a picture!















Abigail shares one of her favorite pasttimes with Uncle Keith
(throwing rocks in puddles)














1 comment:

Grace Halsey said...

These are GREAT pictures! I love her stance at the golf ball. :) Hannah has changed so much--I can't wait to hug her! Only 8 days until our visit!!