Anyway...yesterday was the home inspection for Mom and Dad's new house. Everything checked out just fine and the closing will be in two weeks. Here are some pictures of the interior of the house. I forgot all about taking a few shots of the exterior but that can be done in another post. This house is really cute! I wish I had the nerve to paint in such bold colors because they look great! Mom is so excited and Dad will be, once all the paperwork is behind them.
The living room. On the left side of the picture you can just see the front door (it's open) and the large doorway with French doors leads to the master bedroom. Outside the front door is a slate front porch, very nice!
The kitchen. The appliances and cabinet space are great! There is an island in the middle that you can't see here. Off of the kitchen are the garage and a small hallway that leads to the laundry room, bathroom and cellar.
Dining area, also off the kitchen. Mom already has some material picked out that might be used for a table runner and matching chair cushions.
The master bedroom. Yesterday Mom found a "modern looking" orange comforter set that she thinks will work in this room.
The 2nd bedroom. The little loft upstairs is the same color. This bedroom is also off the living room.
1 comment:
The new house looks great. I can't wait for a tour!!! Yep, I was so sad for Sam Peszek. However, the rest of the girls really picked it up. They should be proud of their silver. I am so sleep deprived from these Olympic Games. Only about 10 more days of late nights and loud cheering!!!
Post a Comment