Last Sunday Andy and I decided to take an updated 'portrait' type picture of Abigail and Hannah. We'd better keep our day jobs, neither of us has the patience or knack to be a professional photographer! Between keeping Hannah from eating leaves and grass, angling the girls so that the sun wasn't too bright for Abigail, and getting them both posed just right...whew, we gave up! This photo was the best of the bunch, I think. No, Hannah wasn't about to cry, it just looks that way. Our wonderful friends, the Rogers, have a friend who is a photographer. I'm going to get in touch with her to find out if she's interested in photographing these two little subjects!

A ladybug and a pink princess, ready to trick or treat! On Friday night we just drove around to a few friends' houses. Since our nearest neighbors are almost 1/4 of a mile away, we never trick or treat door to door. But, Aunt Dawn (Andy's older sister) and Uncle Marc hosted a fun Halloween party for all of the cousins on Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment