With a week before the trip upon us, I figured it'd be a good idea to make sure we're all on the same page with an unofficial itinerary.
Monday:
Since we're all coming from various distances, let's do lunch on your own, and meet up for dinner in mid-to-late afternoon after naps, check-in, unpacking, etc. Gracie or Laura is open to cook their meal for dinner.
Tuesday:
Lunch will be provided by the K&K Cafe, featuring a kid-friendly menu, and everyone's favorite uncle in costume. Show up for further details on the meal and entertainment.
Pops also would like to rent a pontoon boat today to take on the lake. We can discuss what time would be best for everyone's schedules (i.e. naps, snacks etc.) Whichever sister didn't cook on Monday will cook tonight.
Wednesday
Lunch will be TBD or on your own, depending on activities. Pops also has suggested golf today with Uncle Keith and the brothers-in-law. Tee time TBD. Polk will put on the grand finale dinner of the week.
I will stay with Halseys. Kristi will stay with Bridges. Hasleys will host meals because they will have the most room. Other activities include tennis, horseback riding, and swimming. If anyone knows of other things to do, or corrections, feel free to comment. Also offer any suggestions or change in plans.
Uncle Keith
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds great! I will have a few small activities for kids. Polk
Awesome! We're "all set now!" :)
Will there be condiments or should we bring some?
Gracie is bringing paper plates and we are bringing utensils. How about K&K bringing condiments? We're having burgers for the Bridges meal, Gracie mentioned burritos and I can't remember what Polk's bringing. I know K&K's is a surprise!
I'm bringing pulled pord barbecue. No condiments needed.
SO EXCITED! Can you believe it is finally here. Can't wait to give you all a big hug!
Post a Comment