Fall

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day Camping Trip!

Okay, this first picture isn't the best one ever taken of our family, but we were having fun! Over Memorial Day weekend we took our camper out for the first time. We met up with Megan and Stuart Rogers and we took our niece, Hailey (8) along for fun. The weather was perfect, the spot on a friend's farm in Brown County was ideal and we had a nice, relaxing time.



Hailey and Abigail, wading in the water and looking for rocks. We 'creek walked' most of the time. The water was cool and refreshing and very shallow, about 6 inches or so in most places.

A collection of 'pretty rocks for Grandma' which included a geode! Hailey and Andy were able to crack a geode before we came home.


The new-to-us camper.
We can't wait for the next chance to head out again soon!



2 comments:

Megan said...

I disagree. I believe that is a perfect picture of the Bridges family. What a great weekend!!!

Grace Halsey said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad it was fun and I can't wait to see the camper. I love Abby's braids. :)