Friday, the six of us, Bruce and Carole, Pops and Polk, Kristi and I, took off to Helen, Ga. to enjoy the holiday season in the small north Georgia Bavarian town. Of course, loyal blog readers remember Kristi’s favorite part of Helen, and that’s the giant pretzels with dipping butter. The parents got a taste of that Helen staple.
Here, we "jumped" into authentic German "clothes."


We also enjoyed lunch at a German restaurant, and Pops took in a couple of bratwursts and gave his thumbs-up approval.
.jpg)
This week, Kristi and I bought a new artificial tree for her house, and we put up festive decorations. (I think she just wanted me around so she didn’t have to stand on chairs, but anyhow.)



3 comments:
Wow, Bonnet --- two blogs in one week!!!The pictures were great and I liked the Bavarian girl's body better than mine. I'll have to keep that in mind for future photo opps. Kristi's condo looks great!
I'm glad you guys had fun! The tree is so pretty.
Hilarious pictures! Pretty tree, too.
Post a Comment