Fall

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Thanksgiving Pictures

I'm sure this is going overboard, but I found some more good pictures to add to our coverage of the Bridges/Halsey Thanksgiving! So without further ado...

Laura with her hands in the bird while Clara and Hannah play below
Hannah putting her 2 cents in while the dads watch something on YouTube
Benji anxiously awaiting his turn to climb into Mr. Mac's rocket (in a neighbor's yard)
Playtime at the park in Oxford



2 comments:

Erin said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I love the picture of Laura cooking with kids underneath her. That is just classic. Cool park with the xylophone!

Laura Bridges said...

That seems to be how I always cook! These are good, thanks for posting them. I'm glad you got one of the rocket because I forgot my camera when we were at Mr. Mac's.