Fall

Saturday, April 2, 2011

For you, Aunt Ruthie

Now that our hallway is painted, we hung the pictures that you gave us for Christmas! Clara and Benji are so excited to see them when they come out of their rooms!


And...here's a little hope that spring is coming! These are King Alfred daffodils that our dentist planted next to the church parking lot and urged us to pick whenever we wanted. They reminded me of your wedding 9 years ago (!), so I thought you'd like a picture.


We played outside a lot this morning and noticed that the azaleas are starting to bloom. There is one behind the kids in this picture and it has pink buds on it that you might see if you look closely.


2 comments:

Laura Bridges said...

Oh, I love it! The pictures look great and the daffodils are gorgeous. As I look out at the monsoon like rain and 40 mph winds, I have to admit I am very envious of your pretty azaleas!!

Polk said...

Nice gallery of pictures!! My daffodils that you gave me for Christmas in "08 are really pretty --- a hybrid with dark centers. Also I moved the bulbs from the miniature daffodil you brought Big Boy to the hospital and it made 5 new plants. They are very sweet.