Fall

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recliner drama



There's no secret Polk and Kristi have hit it off from the beginning, when Polk looked at my eHarmony matches and said, "Why don't you pursue that Kristi from Athens?"

They've impressed each other with various arts and crafts projects and fashion choices. One of their biggest examples of teamwork came when they schemed to get rid of my Anderson couches, piggy-backing off each other's reasoning.

So when we bought a recliner last month, Polk immediately advised Kristi what to do to avoid the comfy chair turning into an "invalid chair." Well, it turns out, Kristi seems to like the "comfortability" of the recliner as much as I do based on how much she sits in it.

So, how do you balance wanting your husband/son to be happy, and supporting your daughter/mother-in-law?

2 comments:

Laura Bridges said...

Hehehe...I'm staying out of this one!

Polk said...

Maybe she is in it so you can't be!!! I never tried that! Kristi, be sure to ask for plenty of services when you are reclined!!!