Fall

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Little Brother!

1983

Okay, so he's not so little anymore! 
But, I couldn't resist a trip down memory lane. 
We love you!

7 comments:

Andy said...

You guys are in the same order in this and the blog profile picture. Is that a family tradition? You don't have to hold him up anymore, ya know?

Polk said...

How cute!!! Seems like yesterday that you three looked like that. I miss all of you so much.

Laura Bridges said...

I love the old picture! Even though the birthday boy is all grown up he'll always be the little brother :-)

Laura Bridges said...

But wait, that can't be Christmas because we're all wearing shorts. My guess would be end of summer, 1983. Mom, what do you think?

Grace Halsey said...

It was used as the Christmas picture for that year, but I was thinking it was probably taken in the summer. Sorry, I should've noted that!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I think this year's birthday was a sucess but I guess we will have to wait and see what he says in his blog entry about it.
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Memories, memories, oh how mellow!

That "Bonnet" really did grow up!!

Great job Gracie, it is always nice to reminisce.

Cheers!!!

"Big Boy"