Lately, one of our favorite outings has been Clara's art lessons! Our friend (and fellow pastor's wife), Jackie, has hosted us in her studio for several "sessions" and it has been such a blessing. She has taught Clara how to sculpt & paint her own nativity scene, make marbled paper (and use it to make books and bookmarks), and draw a daffodil with oil pastels! Jackie loves children, is very patient and has inspired Clara to create all sorts of things. Here are a few pictures:
Jackie and Clara at work on the nativity scene
Clara with her own creation of a house, yard and trees that stand up!
Benjamin trying his hand at oil pastels
4 comments:
That's fantastic! Liam would love something like that. What a great idea.
The daffodil is my favorite, but I bet you could've guessed that :-) Great job Clara and Ben!
I still have lots of arts and craft supplies. I'll be glad to share in June.
Clara and Ben:
I love your creative pursuits! Way to go kids!! Papa Ollie loves you and sends lots of hugs and cheek smacks!!!
Post a Comment