Fall

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hannah's Blue Chair


Recently Abigail decided that she no longer needs her blue booster seat. Hannah had a ball with the hand me down! Abigail and I laughed with her for the longest time and I had to take some pictures. Here's a collage of her playing in the chair. Gracie, I made the collage with the Picasa software you told me about. It's still new, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Polk said...

My Hannah Kay Cupcake looks so grown up in her little blue chair!!

Laura Bridges said...

I know! Sorry it's a little blurry, I was trying to make it a little bigger.

Grace Halsey said...

That is so neat!!! I'm glad the software is helpful. She is adorable! Such a sweet, happy girl! Give them both hugs from us. :)

Keith said...

Another example that those expensive noise-making toys are obsolete when it comes to good ol' crack-yourself-up fun.
My next question is where did she get those pants, they look comfy! Do they come in my size?