Kristi hit a grand slam when she met the Halseys and Bridges! She tapped into her oozing source of creativity and came up with an interactive lunch that quelled the crankies (tired & hungry from the morning at the beach). First up, she brought out a coloring project that would be put together to create a castle for all the kids to play with.
Here are they are busy coloring...
I love the interaction between them in this picture!
Benji wears his crown and guzzles the magic milk
(Do you notice that she even brought chargers for the paper plates?!)
And for the grand finale (I think this was done after nap time!).....the dragon takes the royal family by surprise and storms the castle! The princesses and prince quickly grab their swords and valiantly fight the villain to save the castle and the king and queen (a.k.a. Polk & Papa Ollie in their royal robes--Andy B. must be one of the local peasants watching the action :)
3 comments:
Nice recap of a fun day!!!
That was so much fun! I've already got the next theme cooking!
I'm amazed that you got so many cute pictures, I hadn't realized you were even taking them. This weekend the swords and crowns were a hit once again, as Abigail had friends over to play. Kristi is welcome to have fun with us anytime!
Post a Comment