





At the end of our visit to Kentucky, Kristi and I were in Louisville from Thursday to Sunday. We visited with Burtons, Brent and April, Joe, Brandy, Sophie, and Shawntaye, and took in several tourist spots to show Kristi what Kentucky is all about.
We went on a tour of the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory, she ate a Hot Brown at Science Hill in Shelbyville, we took in the second ever Downs After Dark, the Friday night racing at Churchill Downs, and ate lunch at Lynn's Paradise Cafe. She even sampled some bourbon at Joe and Brandy's house!
(At the betting windows, let the record show that Kristi won money on all but two races we bet on. Me? I lost money on all but two. Guess I've got to keep her around. =)
2 comments:
I'm not sure I'VE experienced all those tourist attractions! Glad you think you'll keep her around. :)
I know I haven't! Especially not all in the same weekend!
Post a Comment