These pictures were actually taken last Sunday at Edi Rose's house, but I thought Uncle Andy definitely needed to witness the successes of his niece and nephew. They both actually caught two fish! Benjamin especially loved it and sat with Andy for a long time--I think this activitiy suits both their temperaments! So, while we're not ready for Cabela's gift cards yet, there's hope that these two "inside" kids can enjoy the great outdoors!

3 comments:
Since Uncle Andy isn't much of a commenter on here, I'll ask some questions for him. What kind of fish were caught? Did they use an old-fashioned worm, or more modern bait?
Maybe fishing accessories are suitable by Ben's next birthday?
That is great! I'll make sure Uncle Andy takes note asap :-)
Clara & Ben, I'm very proud of you! When I'm there in November I hope the fish are still biting. Love, Uncle Andy
Post a Comment